RELX Group is a world-leading provider of information solutions for professional customers across industries.
We help scientists make new discoveries, lawyers win cases, doctors save lives and executives forge commercial relationships with their clients. We help insurance groups offer customers lower prices by assessing risk better, and save taxpayers and consumers money by enabling governments and financial groups to detect fraud.
We achieve this by using our deep customer understanding to combine high-quality content and data with analytics and technology in global platforms. These solutions often account for about 1 percent of our customers’ total cost base but can have a significant, positive impact on the economics of the remaining 99 percent. We aim to build leading positions in long-term global growth markets and we are leveraging our institutional skills, assets and resources across the company, both to build solutions for our customers and to pursue cost efficiencies.
We continue to evolve into a company that delivers improved outcomes to professional customers across industries. We are achieving this primarily through organic development, supplemented by selective portfolio reshaping.