The London Book Fair is the global marketplace for rights negotiation and the sale and distribution of content across print, audio, TV, film and digital channels.
Taking place every spring in the world's premier publishing and cultural capital, it is a unique opportunity to explore, understand and capitalise on the innovations shaping the publishing world of the future. The London Book Fair brings you direct access to customers, content and emerging markets. In 2011, The London Book Fair celebrated its 40th Anniversary.
- 25,000 publishing professionals, from 113 countries
- 40% are international visitors
- Over 1,600 exhibiting companies
- 26 international pavilions
- Dedicated show sectors including Digital, Academic/ STM, Film & TV and Children’s
- World’s largest International Rights Centre
- Market focus – strengthening cultural relations in the international publishing industry
- Over 300 seminars and events including the Literary Translation Centre, Children's Innovation Zone, Illustrator's Corner, Literary Café and Cook Book Corner