The largest weekly investment magazine in the Netherlands, Beleggers Belangen, has kept private and institutional investors up to speed with market and corporate news for over 50 years. Renowned for its independence, it offers advice on buying and selling shares, investment tips, in-depth analysis of industry sectors, companies and relevant market developments. Beleggers Belangen’s readers can get the latest investment news each day, plus sharp analysis of stock exchange securities from home and abroad via www.beleggersbelangen.nl
- Beleggers Belangen provides a blend of news, analysis and advice on stocks, bonds, commodities and currency.
- It keeps successful example portfolio’s on Dutch stocks, Dividend, Offensive, Defensive and ETF’s.
- Beleggers Belangen has a weekly circulation of 10.431 magazines. (20 march, 2015)
- It is the biggest private investment magazine of The Netherlands and with its first edition being published in 1957, also the oldest.
- BeleggersBelangen.nl attracts over 46.371 unique visitors each month (SiteCatalyst Oktober 2014).
- BeleggersBelangen.nl has over 227.073 page impressions a month (SiteCatalyst Oktober 2014).