Our mission is to provide farmers with objective, relevant and actual information that will help them to become more efficient and effective in their working process. We do this by diving into the working process and bring only the most relevant information for the personal needs of the farmer. Through our weekly magazines, special editions but also online on our websites and newsletters, with personalized dashboards and during events and educational programs. This way the right information is available at all times. We say: You’re a better farmer with Boerderij.
- Boerderij is almost 100 years old and one of Reed Business Information's oldest brands.
- Boerderij is the weekly magazine for the farming community in the Netherlands.
- Boerderij Vandaag (newspaper) is published four times a week and has an extra weekend edition on Friday called Boerderij Weekend.
- Boerderij.nl is the leading community website for agriculture in the Netherlands with daily videos, photo reports, product information, farmers blogs from all over the world, analysis and prognoses of farmland prices, agricultural real estate and products. The website can be visited for free by newspaper or magazine subscribers. There is also a ‘web only’ subscription. Non-subscribers can view a limited number of articles for free.
- Boerderij magazine, published weekly, also produces an extended monthly edition covering each of the sectors and providing statistics, trends and specialist information.
- Boerderij organises competitions and events and has an online shop.
- Boerderij op Maat, part of Boerderij.nl, is an online dashboard where farmers can see relevant information, news and market prices, designed to their personal preferences.