ICIS is the world's largest petrochemical market information provider, and has fast-growing energy and fertilizer divisions. Our aim is to give companies in global commodities markets a competitive advantage by delivering trusted pricing data, high-value news, analysis and independent consulting.
- We have more than 30 years’ experience in providing pricing information, news, analysis and consulting services to buyers, sellers and analysts.
- Our global staff amounts to more than 800, with employees based in Houston, Washington, New York, London, Montpellier, Dusseldorf, Karlsruhe, Milan, Mumbai, Singapore, Guangzhou, Beijing, Shanghai, Yantai, Tokyo and Perth.
- Some 350 of ICIS’s staff are journalists engaged in reporting market prices and news.
- ICIS is committed to upholding the highest journalistic principles of verification, corroboration and authentication and has a compliance framework that, along with its methodologies and business processes, adheres to the requirements of the IOSCO PRA Principles.
- Our global team of editors produce trusted price reporting for 180 commodities markets.
- Over 18,000 news stories are produced each year by our network of specialised and respected reporters.
- ICIS websites attract over 224,000 visitors per month (SiteCatalyst Feb 2015).
- We produce more than 52 industry training courses per year and over 40 respected industry conferences.
Follow on Twitter